Covid 19 - Supplementary Information for Guests
Thank you for booking with us at Marina Charming House! We are excited that you are joining us and we hope to make you feel safe as possible while you are with us.
Please read our COVID-19 Supplementary Information for Guests. This is for the safety of everyone: you and your family, but also the health and safety of our staff and their families.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
Cleaning and disinfection
- To ensure proper cleaning and disinfection, we are no longer accepting early check in sor late check outs. This means that all check outs must be completed by 11:00 and check ins cannot be done before 14:30.
- All surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected with bleach or alcohol-based cleaning products, and heavy-use areas will be thoroughly disinfected, such as remote controls, light switches, bathrooms, door handles, etc.
- All our beds, pillows, curtains will be disinfected with proper disinfectant spray. All our sheets and towels are washed and dry at high temperatures.
Preparing your trip
- Bring masks for yourself and all other guests. It is mandatory for check in. All public places in Portugal require that yo wear masks indoors. If any of the guests do not have a mask for check in you can purchase it from us. Price is 1€/mask.
- It is important that you or someone in your party have a mobile phone that works in Portugal, due to the obligation of our side to report any possible cases of Covid-19. If you or someone in your party becomes ill, we have a protocol in place to isolate the suspected case and help as much as we can.
- We will continue operating on a personal check-in basis, but with some adjustments. Please let us know expected hour of arrival, if you need to change the hour keep us updated.
Inside our property
- In the reception you will find a dispenser with alcohol gel, feel free to use it whenever you want.
- We removed all rugs, decorative pillows and other decorative items. We realize that these items make the rooms “homier” but they are also potential problem spots for infection and sometimes hard to clean and disinfect.
- Our rooms are cleaned and disinfected according to the recommendations of Portugal Tourism Government and Government Health Department before your arrival. During your stay please also take care to keep you and your family safe.
- Use all common areas with mask and maintain social distancing.
COVID possible case
In case any guest presents the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Immediately contact us:
- Phone and WhatsApp: +351 967 307 454 or +351 967 307 472
- Contact the national health number 808 24 24 24 from a Portuguese phone number. If you do not have a Portuguese phone number contact us and we will redirect your call.
In case you have to stay in isolation, the extension of your stay with us will depend on availability. The costs of this extension have to be supported by you.
- Unless there is an obvious chance of rain, please leave one window open so that air can circulate.